Line of automatic boosterset with 2 pumps (2 PLUS) or 3 pumps (3 PLUS) controlled by pressureswitches.
COMPOSITION OF PRESSURIZATION UNITS
- Horizontal or vertical monobloc electric pumps.
- Steel suction and delivery manifolds, threaded and galvanized, with coupling sleeves for membrane vessels on delivery side.
- Unit base and support for control panel in galvanized steel.
- One check valve for each electric pump, installed on suction side.
- Ball valves with pipe union installed on suction side and delivery side of each electric pump.
- One pipe stub for each electric pump, installed on suction side, with threaded hole for connection to air supply.
- Rubber vibration dampers with metal core.
- Pressure gauge with radial connection.
- Control panel.
- Preset pressure switches installed on delivery manifold and directly connected to control panel.
- On request: membrane surge tanks, shut-off valves.
COMPOSITION OF CONTROL PANEL
- ABS plastic casing, protection rating IP 55, complete with tear-resistant cable glands.
- General circuit-breaker for accident-prevention, with door locking device. - Power supply from mains: 1 x 230V single-phase, 3 x 400V three-phase.
- Very low voltage input for pressure switch control (bounce-free) and low-level float.
- Pump protection fuses.
- Auxiliary protection fuses.
- Pump operating switches (Automatic/Off/Manual; manual operation only momentary).
- Green LEDs indicating power on, automatic operation, pumps running.
- Red warning LEDs for low/high water level, pump overload protection.
- Adjustable electronic protection for pump overload.
- Protection reset buttons.
- In-built pump switching circuit.
- Internal selector to bypass pump switching.
- Pump cut-off in case of pump malfunction.
- Output for alarms with change-over contact.
- Flame retardant cables for connecting pumps and pressure switches.
- Wiring/operation diagram.